Who we are
Our website address is: https://richboybeats.com.
Data collected may include (but is not limited to):
– Email, full name, phone number, country of residence, identification documents (such as driver’s license, national ID and/or passport), banking information, IP address, browser information, operating system information, device information.
– We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about users under age 16.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Data may be shared between Processator, End User, Third Parties and/or Authorities:
– In order to help the us to deliver products/services to the End User.
– In order to help resolve transaction disputes between the Processor and End User.
– In order to facilitate the payout process.
– In the event that a Third Party requires it in the context of cases of suspected or actual scam or fraud.
– In the event that an Authority requests it.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Data will be stored for an undefined period of time until Paygol can be sure that no harm will come from its deletion (such as, for example, the data being requested by an Authority or Third Party in the future).
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to:
– Request a copy of your personal data.
– Request that we erase your personal data.
– Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
– Request to stop receiving non-transactional emails (such as, for example, promotional newsletters).
– To update/change your personal data.
Additionally, please note that these rights may be limited by data protection legislation, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply, or if they pose a risk.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
– In order to comply with Paygol’s and Third Parties’ policies, and the law.
– To evaluate transaction information.
– To determine the validity of payments.
– To improve the system and payment processing services.
– For statistical purposes.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to contact us.